COVID-19 Testing Kit for sale
1. 20 Individual sealed pouches, each pouch contains:
■ 1 x Test cassette
■ 1 x Desiccant pouch
2. 20 disposable droppers
3. Detection buffer (1*6 mL)
4. Instructions for useMaterial
Required but Not Provided
1. Specimen Collection Containers
2. Centrifuge (for serum/plasma sample)
4. Personal protective equipment, such a protective gloves, medical mask, goggles and lab coat.
5. Appropriate biohazard waste container and disinfectants. Perform the test with whole blood, serum and plasma.
For whole blood:
1. Using standard phlebotomy procedure, collect a venipuncture whole blood specimen using a blood collection tube with suitable anticoagulant (containing EDTA, Heparin or Citrated sodium). Other anticoagulants have not been validated and may give incorrect result.
2. It is recommended that whole blood specimen is tested at the time of specimen collection. If the specimens are not tested
immediately, they may be stored at 2ºC～8ºC for up to 7 days. Prior to testing, mix the blood by gentle inversion several times, do not freeze or heat whole blood specimens.
1. Allow the device, buffer and specimen to equilibrate to room temperature (10ºC ～30ºC) prior to testing.
2. Remove a test cassette from the foil pouch by tearing at the notch and place it on a level surface.
3. Transfer 10 μL of whole blood or serum or plasma specimen to the sample well (small well) and then add 2-3 drops (80 μL) of buffer solution to the buffer well (large well).
4. As the test begins to work, you will see purple color move across the result window in the center of the test device.
5. Wait for 15 minutes and read the results. Do not read results after 20 minutes.